Collaborative Software

For Team Communication we will use Slack

• Slack allows us to use instant messaging so that we are always able to be in contact with one another. Unlike Facebook, Slack allows us to create channels to organize our conversations, add threads to those conversations and archive our channels so that we always have an easily searchable record of previous discussions. Slack integrates with Google Docs so we can share files easily.
  • A potential problem is that it may be difficult to find conversations when there are a lot of different channels and private messages.

For Document Sharing we will use Dropbox Paper

• Paper allows us to do many things, meaning this will be a very beneficial tool to have. Paper allows us as a crew to edit, modify and insert text, pictures and documents without the pre knowledge of  Markdown. It is very easy to send documents to an independent or to everyone depending on its importance.
  • The down side is with its ease of use, it limits those who are code savvy. We are limited to what it offers.

For Version Control we will use Git

• Git has a fantastic source control with many amazing collaborative features. We will use it to maintain unity amongst our developers, with its highspeed and synchronization abilities we will always be working together despite the distances and challenges of Covid-19.
  • The only thing that may come in the way is the learning curve. It does take a bit to grasp git, but once we are all on the same page with it,  it will become one of our most important tools.

For Prototyping we will use Bubble.io

• Bubble is very simple to work with, it will allow us to prototype and design a website fast with little to no wasted time or energy. You do not need to be a coding wiz to come up with a design and display it to the team, this will create a much more group oriented experience for us.
  • Bubble is a relatively new company so we should expect or be prepared for issues that are prone to fresh faces on the market.

For Time Tracking we will use Dropbox Paper

• This is the second time seeing Paper, and there is a reason. Dropbox paper will be our one stop shop for most tasks. Being able to share files will be nice, but we will be able to select due dates as well as manage time in order to be more successful as a group.
  • Little to no cons for this category.

For Project Management we will use Dropbox Paper

• As similar to the last, time management and project management should be done simultaneously in my eyes. I suggest we use Paper for project management. Paper is a great tool for assigning tasks and setting dates and reminders for those tasks and particular people. It will help keep us all on the same page.
  • The overall con to Dropbox Paper is that we will be limited to the amount of data we can store without purchasing more through their upgrade plan.

For Code Testing we will be using Code Tester

• Code Tester is exactly what it sounds like, it will test our code. Fast, efficient and keeps us on task.
  • Downside is we’re relying on AI to find errors.

For Digital Marketing Analytics we will use Parse.ly

• Parse.ly displays real time analytics with easy timeline comparison. Interface is simple and easy for all of us to understand, and for moments of unclarity they have a fantastic costumer support center.
  • The downfall to its greatness stems from the premium prices we may want to pay in order to have access to all the content.

For Search Engine Optimization we will use Semrush

• Semrush has a very extensive keyword research system in place, we will utilize this to draw in the right people right off the bat. We will also utilize their precise site audits, this will reveal any faults on our end.
  • Although their bulk keyword difficulty scores tend to lean on the unreliable side. Something to keep in mind.

For Page Speed Testing we will use GTMetrix

• GTMetrix is good for a fast assessment of our pages health and quickly points out spots of weakness.
  • Only issue is the interface can get a tad confusing at times, but as a group we will make sure we are all comfortable with this one.

← Previous Post

Next Post →

1. I do not even understand how I stopped up right here, but I believed this publish was good. I do not understand who you might be but definitely you are going to a well-known blogger if you happen to aren’t already. Cheers!|

2. What a data of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious experience about unpredicted emotions.|

3. Thank you for some other informative blog. Where else may just I am getting that kind of information written in such a perfect means? I’ve a undertaking that I’m simply now operating on, and I have been at the glance out for such info.|

4. It’s an awesome post in support of all the online users; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.|

5. I’m amazed, I must say. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s equally educative and engaging, and without a doubt, you’ve hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I found this during my search for something regarding this.|

6. I don’t even know how I finished up here, but I thought this put up was good. I don’t recognise who you might be but certainly you’re going to a well-known blogger if you aren’t already. Cheers!|

7. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It actually used to be a entertainment account it. Glance complicated to more delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?|

8. Awesome post.|